Mukadimah

"Everyone has their own dark side waiting to be discovered and I had found mine"

In a real world, I might be your friend, Sister, brother and lover
but in here I'm not...so let me do anything my heart asked to

Friday, July 4, 2008

need a holiday

There is a time when you hates people, when you want to be somewhere else
some new place, where no one knows you, not to be known by people
no "hi" no meaningless words.

Place where people can just see you the way you want it too, no judgment
so you can express anything you want without being fear, shy or whatever it is
ah..is that place exist?



~sigh~ I think I need a holiday, ne?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gimana kalo ke semarang aja?or better, Bali?wekeke..

Anonymous said...

that place is all in the state of mind. wherever it is, as long as you have that feeling ... than ... you're there!