Mukadimah

"Everyone has their own dark side waiting to be discovered and I had found mine"

In a real world, I might be your friend, Sister, brother and lover
but in here I'm not...so let me do anything my heart asked to

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

semua sama

sounds stupid...tapi baru di sadari semua lelaki itu sama
and so I met this guy, he is sweet and polite man that I know
never and will never going to hurts you, he's old enough to have sex with but guess what he never even been kissed :) i know..in his age it is a little bit impossible that the fact that he never kiss a women other then his mother and sister.

So here I am, in shock when I know he never been kissed, sementara gue dengan semena-mena main asal cium aja, singkat cerita, I teach him how
~sigh~ feels like a naughty girl

anyways...times goes by, and its more then just a kiss
we make out..yes, we make out...
tapi...rasa-rasanya aku ngak pernah deh, ngajarin dia untuk lebih dari sekedar kissing
gak pernah ngajarin ngeraba2 and never teach him how to MAKE OUT
sampai aku bilang ke dia, kayaknya kamu jadi nakal deh, dan dia cuma bilang
siapa yah, yang ngajarin? hihihi....

maybe that is what they called animal instinct in human
hahaha...and yes, semua laki laki sama saja...they still wanna enjoy your body
but what makes this man different is he wants me, body and soul

1 comment:

stey said...

well, untuk ukuran someone who doesnt know how to kiss, sepertinya...